- Sep 12 2021
This summer, we warmly invite photographers, amateurs or professionals, wildlife photographers, camera clubs, macro-photographers, travel photographers, shutterbugs, or anyone with a working camera to take part in Brigit’s Garden Shutter Sunday.
Photographers are welcome to complimentary admission to the Garden from 10am to 12pm, to feast their senses and lenses on all the natural beauty the garden has to offer. Visit the four Celtic Gardens representing the Celtic fire festivals, the Roundhouse, thatched Crannóg, wildflower meadows, native woodlands where the light plays with the trees, the lake, ancient fairy fort, and all our native flora and fauna. There is something for everyone to capture.
As a not-for-profit organisation with limited resources, we would be grateful if you share your favourite high-res images with us and grant permission for future use letting the beauty of the garden be seen from many perspectives.
Sunday 11th July: 10am - 12pm
Sunday 8th August: 10am - 12pm
Sunday 12th Sept: 10am - 12pm
Terms and Conditions:
- Visitors must have a camera, mobile phones do not apply.
- Free entry only applies to those with a camera, normal admissions apply otherwise.
- Be respectful of the garden and please take note of signage.
- Forward high res images to firstname.lastname@example.org after the event.
- Visitors will be asked to sign in at reception and data will be managed as per GDPR.