Camping is FREE for all weekend ticket holders who wish to pitch a tent and camp underneath the starts after an amazing fire spectacular and bonfire on Saturday night. For Saturday night campers the camping grounds and car parks open at 8.30 a.m. on Saturday 7th July and will close on Sunday 8th July at 6p.m.
There is an option to set up camp on Friday evening at a small additional cost (€25). Select this add-on while booking and access the campsite from 4pm on Friday.
Campsites will be close to the car park and a short distance away from the Festival site. There will also be a dedicated wheelchair-accessible camping area close to the Visitor Centre.
- all camping areas guaranteed clean and mown
- lighting to guide families to and from the Festival grounds site
- plentiful access to sinks with cold running water
- access to sinks with hot water in Brigit’s Garden’s Visitor Centre and adjacent toilet block (on Festival site not camping areas)
- ample clean portaloos with nappy-change facilities and frequent cleaning schedule
- overnight security staff
The camping grounds are accessible by foot only so people are advised to pack lightly. There will be a limited number of wheelbarrows to help transfer your camping gear. Please bring a trolley if you have one. People should bring their own tents and camping equipment, though we are looking into the possibility of introducing Glamping this year. Watch this space!
Unfortunately BBQs are not allowed on the festival grounds.
Campervans, Caravans and Trailer Tents
There are limited spaces for campervans, caravans and trailers on the Festival grounds. People are welcome to drive their own campervan etc to the festival but they must purchase a parking ticket for €30 in advance of arrival to secure their place.
The facilities for campervans are the same as camping- please see above. Campervans etc will park in a different area to the pitched tents. We regret that we are not in a position to provide electricity points for campervans/caravans or trailer tents.
For those of you who are looking for accommodation options close by please click here.
Food & Drink Facilities
There will be lots of delicious food options available throughout the Festival:
|Garden Café||5.00 - 9.00pm||8.00am - 8.00pm||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Biddy's Wine Bar||til 11pm||1 pm - 4 pm|
|Barbeque||12.00 - 6.00pm||12.00 - 4.00pm|
|Food Stalls||12.00 - 8.00pm||12.00 - 4.00pm|
The Garden Café will serve:
- Breakfast from 8am - a buffet bar with cereals, yummy hot breakfasts, croissants, yogurt and more
- Lunch & Dinner - a delicious range of hot food, salads, kids’ meals & home baking, with vegetarian options
- Drinks - a selection of teas, coffees, wine, craft beers and minerals
- At the BBQ – sizzling sausages, chicken burgers and more with all the trimmings
The Food Stalls will be serving a variety of delicious offerings from Asian street food and baked potato, to pizza and chips to delicious artisan ice-cream.
Families will have access to picnic tables and to indoor seating in the Visitor Centre and Marquee.