"Family Fun" summer membership offer
Get unlimited family entry to Brigit's Garden for the rest of summer until 31st August. For only €50 your family of up to 4 people can come and go as often as you like. Extra children can be added to the card for €10. Under 2's are free as always. Please enquire at reception on arrival or join online today.
These are the great benefits you will receive:
- Unlimited entry to Brigit's Garden until August 31st 2020.
- 5% discount in the Garden Café and Gift Shop
- 20% discount for guests you bring to the gardens
- Monthly newsletters and updates by email
THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED.
Terms & Conditons
- Please note that the "Family Fun" membership special offer has all the benefits and discounts associated with our 12 month membership apart from the summer camp and special event discount.
- Membership covers 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Extra names can be added for €10.
- The card will be registered in your names on our system and cannot be exchanged or used by another visitor.
- Offer valid until Monday, August 31st 2020.
Accommodation Close by
(for Friday and/or Saturday night)
In Roscahill Co. Galway- 5 mins drive from Brigit's Garden
Rockfield House B&B, www.connemara-galway.net 091 555586
In Oughterard, Co. Galway: 10 mins drive from Brigit's Garden
Camillaun Lodge, www.camillaun.com 091 552678
The Boat Inn, www.theboatinn.ie 091 552196 (family rooms from €78)
Ross Lake House Hotel, www.rosslakehotel.com, 091 550109
The Connemara Lake Hotel, www.theconnemaralakehotel.com 091 866016
Oughterard Hostel, www.oughterardhostel.com 091 552388
There is plenty of other accommodation listed at www.discoverireland.ie Follow links for accommodation and search for Moycullen or Oughterard.
Please spread the word, follow us on Facebook and Twitter!! Book your tickets early to avoid disappointment!
Slán go fóill :)*
Driving along the N59 from Galway city you will pass through a small town called Moycullen. Follow the festival traffic signs.
A few kilometres after this you will reach the small village of Roscahill. You will then see a brown heritage signpost on the left hand side of the road with Brigit's Garden name on it pointing to Turn Right. Take this right and the entrance to Brigit's Garden is on the left approximately 2km from this turn (after the community centre and church on the left hand-side).
For those using GPS or Google Maps, they may direct you turn right at Connemara Motors but it is more efficient if you continue onwards with the festival traffic signs.
GPS Coordinates for Brigit's Garden:N: 53.38558 W: 9.2131
Please pay attention to the signs for the overnight carpark and day carpark during this event.