Protection against Covid-19 when we reopen
We are following the HSE guidelines and taking the following protective measures to ensure the health of our visitors and staff.
- A one-way system is in operation in the Visitor Centre. Please follow the clearly marked directions.
- Hand-washing and hand-sanitising stations are available throughout the site.
- Surfaces in the Visitor Centre such as table tops, door knobs, taps and handles are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Please use contactless payments if possible. If this is not available staff will ensure money is handled in a safe manner.
- Staff and visitors will commit to good respiratory hygiene.
- Please review the information posters in place at Brigit’s Garden for your safety.
- Our Café staff are proficient in food safety management and HACCP certified.
Should you have any concerns about your visit to Brigit’s Garden, please phone us on 091 550905, we are happy assist you.