Protection against Covid-19 when we reopen
We are following the HSE guidelines and taking the following protective measures to ensure the health of our visitors and staff.
- A one-way system is in operation in the Visitor Centre. Please follow the clearly marked directions.
- Hand-washing and hand-sanitising stations are available throughout the site.
- Surfaces in the Visitor Centre such as table tops, door knobs, taps and handles are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Please use contactless payments if possible. If this is not available staff will ensure money is handled in a safe manner.
- Staff and visitors will commit to good respiratory hygiene.
- Please review the information posters in place at Brigit’s Garden for your safety.
- Our Café staff are proficient in food safety management and HACCP certified.
Should you have any concerns about your visit to Brigit’s Garden, please phone us on 091 550905, we are happy assist you.
Accommodation Close by
(for Friday and/or Saturday night)
In Roscahill Co. Galway- 5 mins drive from Brigit's Garden
Rockfield House B&B, www.connemara-galway.net 091 555586
In Oughterard, Co. Galway: 10 mins drive from Brigit's Garden
Camillaun Lodge, www.camillaun.com 091 552678
The Boat Inn, www.theboatinn.ie 091 552196 (family rooms from €78)
Ross Lake House Hotel, www.rosslakehotel.com, 091 550109
The Connemara Lake Hotel, www.theconnemaralakehotel.com 091 866016
Oughterard Hostel, www.oughterardhostel.com 091 552388
There is plenty of other accommodation listed at www.discoverireland.ie Follow links for accommodation and search for Moycullen or Oughterard.
Please spread the word, follow us on Facebook and Twitter!! Book your tickets early to avoid disappointment!
Slán go fóill :)*
Driving along the N59 from Galway city you will pass through a small town called Moycullen. Follow the festival traffic signs.
A few kilometres after this you will reach the small village of Roscahill. You will then see a brown heritage signpost on the left hand side of the road with Brigit's Garden name on it pointing to Turn Right. Take this right and the entrance to Brigit's Garden is on the left approximately 2km from this turn (after the community centre and church on the left hand-side).
For those using GPS or Google Maps, they may direct you turn right at Connemara Motors but it is more efficient if you continue onwards with the festival traffic signs.
GPS Coordinates for Brigit's Garden:N: 53.38558 W: 9.2131
Please pay attention to the signs for the overnight carpark and day carpark during this event.