Camping, Food & Facilities
This year will see all camping facilites upgraded! Campsites will be adjacent to the car park and as close as possible to the festival activities as well as guaranteed to be clean and mown. There will also be the addition of a dedicated wheelchair accessible campsite area close to the Visitor Centre. See lots more upgrades under facilities.
Camping is FREE for all weekend ticket holders who wish to pitch a tent and camp underneath the starts after an amazing fire spectacular and bonfire on Saturday night.
There is an option to set up camp on Friday evening at a small additional cost (€25). Select this add-on while booking and join us from 4pm on Friday.
Otherwise the camping grounds and car parks open at 8.30 a.m. on Saturday 7th July and will close on Sunday 8th July at 6p.m.
There will be Brigit's Garden volunteers on hand to help families pitch their tents quickly so as not to miss out on the family fun.
The Garden Café will be open from 9.00 a.m. to serve breakfast- freshly baked scones, cereals, homemade brown bread, delicious coffees and herbal teas (see below for more information on food). For those camping on Friday night there will be hot food, snacks and a wine bar available in the Garden Café from 5pm.
The camping grounds are accessible by foot only so people are advised to pack lightly.
People should bring their own tents as there will be none available to rent at the festival, though we are looking into the possibility of introducing Glamping this year. Watch this space!
Unfortunately BBQs are not allowed on the festival grounds. Campers may bring their own gas stoves but must use them with caution and be mindful of our young customers.
Facilities are basic but upgraded this year and include the following:
- guaranteed clean and mown camping areas
- improved location of camping areas, adjacent to the car park and as close as possible to the festival activities
- dedicated wheelchair accessible camping area close to the Visitor Centre
- lighting to guide families to and fro the festival grounds
- plentiful access points to running water
- ample clean portaloos with frequent cleaning schedule
- additional security staff
There will be no hot water, showers or electricity points available.
Food & Drink
The following food will be provided during the festival:
|Garden Café||5.00 - 9.00pm||9.00am - 8.00pm||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Biddy's Wine Bar||5 - 10pm||til 11pm||til - close|
|Barbeque||12.00 - 8.00pm||12.00 - 4.00pm|
|Food Stalls||12.00 - 8.00pm||12.00 - 4.00pm|
The Garden Café will serve
- Breakfast includes a buffet bar with cereals, bacon/sausage rolls, croissants etc.
- Lunch & Dinner will include a delicious range of hot food, salads and kids’ options
- Drinks include a selection of herbal teas, coffee, wine, craft beers and minerals.
- There will also be a range of home-baking and other treats in store for your delight
The Garden BBQ will be sizzling sausages and burgers with all the trimmings and the Food Stalls will be serving a variety of foods from Asian street food, baked potato, pizza, chips to delicious artisan ice-cream.
Campervans, Caravans and Trailer Tents
There are limited spaces for campervans, caravans and trailer on the Festival grounds. People are welcome to drive their own campervan etc to the festival but they must purchase a parking ticket for €30 in advance of arrival to secure their place.
The facilities for campervans are the same as camping- please see above.
Campervans etc will park in a different area to the pitched tents.
For those of you who are looking for accommodation options close by please see below.