- Apr 14 2019
- Apr 19 2019
Easter Family Fun at Brigit's Garden
Enjoy family fun throughout the Easter holidays with at visit to Brigit's Garden. Take part in the mini-hunt or the mighty-hunt around the Gardens, do your best to solve the clues and you might receive a prize!
Children can enjoy our natural playground, climb the Da Vinci Bridge, swing on the rope ladders, explore our range of habitats with a woodland, lake, gardens and meadow which home rich and varied wildlife. Young people engage with nature and learn to love and respect their world.
The Garden Café will be in full swing, open daily for the summer season with a delicious fresh menu prepared using the finest local ingrediants and produce from our own polytunnel and veggie patch. The little ones can choose from a special Elves and Fairies menu.
|Admission to Celtic Gardens 2020||April-Sept|
|Child (under 2's free)||€5.00|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children)||€24.00|
|Family (2 adults and 3 children)||€28.00|
Note about Corona Virus (Covid-19)
Brigit’s Garden is continuously monitoring the latest updates from the HSE on the Covid-19 virus in Ireland. We recommend that visitors to the Garden follow the most up-to-date advice and information provided at the links below.
Brigit’s Garden has 11 acres of outdoor space for visitors to ramble including a Celtic Gardens Walk, native woodland and wildflower meadow making it possible to maintain a distance of 1 metre from other visitors. Also, the Café has an outdoor patio area for dining al fresco.
Latest advise from HSE
The latest advice from the HSE on how to protect yourself and others from the Corona Virus (Covid-19) can be found here.
International visitors to Brigit’s Garden are asked to consider the following advice.
Brigit’s Garden is taking the following protective measures;
- Hand-washing stations are available to use and we encourage both staff and visitors to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Surfaces in the Visitors Centre such as table tops, door knobs, toilet taps and handles and reception area are cleaned and disinfected every hour
- Staff are taking hygiene measures when handling money and if you have a credit/debit card we welcome contactless payment
- If you bring your own re-useable coffee cup, we ask you kindly to ensure that it is clean
- Staff commit to ensure good respiratory hygiene including covering nose and mouths when coughing or sneezing with a flexed elbow or tissue and discard tissue immediately
- Information posters are in place at Brigit’s Garden to ensure messages about Covid-19 are visible
- Café staff are proficient in food safety management and HACCP certified.
- We are monitoring the government’s advice on mass gatherings at and updates on special events at Brigit’s Garden will be announced on our website.
Should you have any concerns about your visit to Brigit’s Garden, please phone us on 091 550905, we are happy to assist you.