- Nov 25 2018
Wildlife Information & Learning Day (W.I.L.D.)
With a long history in helping the public with individual requests for assistance and information as well as supplying training to professionals in the field of veterinary and animal welfare, WRI now moves forward to launch their campaign to provide a national centre for all with its inaugural Wildlife Information & Learning Day (wild) in November.
Together with Patrons Sharon Shannon (acclaimed musician and animal activist) and Mary Reynolds (Chelsea Flower Show gold medal winning garden designer), WRI are holding an intimate information and hospital campaign launch get together in the Hazel Room at Brigit's Garden in Rosscahill, Co. Galway on Sunday 25th November between 2 and 6 pm.
Between 2pm and 6pm activities include:
- Introduction to Wildlife Rehabilitation Ireland by Aideen Magee
- Plans for Ireland's first ever national wildlife rehabilitation and teaching hospital
- A Q&A session by award winning garden designer (and WRI patron) Mary Reynolds
- Celtic gardens wildlife walk
- Music from internationally acclaimed musician (and WRI patron) Sharon Shannon
If you're interested in getting involved in this event, please contact Caroline Kehoe on email