- Oct 31 2018
Samhain in the Garden
Wednesday 31st October, 7.30-9.30pm
Facilitated by Jenny Beale, Brigit's Garden Founder.
Samhain is one of the great turning points of the Celtic year, marking the end of the harvest season and the shift into the darker months. It is a time for deep connection with the land and the ancestors, and for turning inwards as we move into winter.
In this evening gathering we will explore the themes of Samhain and their relevance today through simple seasonal ritual and gentle meditation in the lovely surroundings of the Roundhouse.
All are welcome. The evening includes tea and coffee afterwards.
Cost €12 per person. Limited places, to avoid disappointment booking in advance essential.
Special Events Terms and Conditions
1. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests, Brigit’s Garden Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission.
2. We reserve the right to refuse admission without a valid ticket. We only accept tickets issued online or from official ticket sales offices. Brigit’s Garden members must bring their valid membership card for presentation on entry if availing of the member’s discounts.
3. Ticket are non-refundable. There will be no refunds for tickets other than in the cancellation of the event. In the event of cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
4. Brigit’s Garden do not offer a refund on unused tickets due to adverse weather conditions.
5. Brigit’s Garden free admission passes are not valid for special events.
6. The family ticket allows for 4 family members in any combination of adults and children.
7. We will not be held responsible for any aspect of incorrect selection of tickets by the customer including, but not limited to, event, day and / or time of performance, ticket quantity, ticket type, seating assigned and ticket delivery method.
8. The customer is wholly responsible for ensuring that all aspects of their ticket order are correct. When purchasing, please take your time and make sure you are selecting the correct tickets. Before confirming the purchase, please review all the ticket information displayed which is based on the choices you made and ensure these are fully correct. We are unable to provide for transfer of tickets to a new date after purchase is completed.
9. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk. Brigit’s Garden Ltd. will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
10. As a condition of sale, the Adult ticket holder understands that there will be some media present as well as authorised Brigit’s Garden photographers who will be taking some film and photographs for promotional purposes. Brigit’s Garden will ensure if this results in close up shots of children permission will be sought by their Parent/Guardian before use.
These Terms and Conditions while extensive are subject to change.