- Dec 23 2018
Santa's Christmas Magic Sunday 23rd December 2018
Santa's Christmas Magic at Brigit's Garden - December Show Dates 2018
|Sunday 2nd December - Corporate Showemail@example.com|
|Saturday 8th December||12.30, 2.00 & 3.30pm|
|Sunday 9th December||12.30, 2.00 & 3.30pm SOLD OUT|
|Saturday 15th December||12.30, 2.00 & 3.30pm|
|Sunday 16th December||12.30, 2.00 & 3.30pm|
|Saturday 22nd December||12.30, 2.00 & 3.30pm|
|Sunday 23rd December||12.30 & 2.00pm|
Santa and his pal Elfie are back again this year to mesmerise children and their families at Santa’s Christmas Magic Show at Brigit’s Garden. Mrs Claus will also be in the Garden to add a touch of magic to the Santa Experience. This professional show promises to highlight the real charm and wonder of Christmas.
So what can you expect at Santa’s Christmas Magic? It is an interactive family show full of fun, music and Christmas magic with Santa and Elfie, his musical elf.
Your visit will last approximately 2 ½ hours, with Mrs Claus and other activities for the first 1½ hours, followed by Santa's Christmas Magic Show with Santa & Elfie.
Your ticket includes:
- Delicious mulled apple punch for all the family on arrival
- Making Christmas decorations with Mrs Claus in the thatched Roundhouse. Hear her funny stories about Santa.
- Santa Post: write a letter or wish for Santa
- Enjoy Elfie's treasure hunt around the award-winning Celtic Gardens
- Santa and Elfie's Show - the highlight of the day. There's music and fun with Santa and Elfie, along with the traditional favourites of singing with Elfie, lighting special candles with Santa and everyone lighting the Christmas tree with magic
- A special candle from Santa given to each family to light on Christmas Eve
- The opportunity to take your own photos with Santa after the show
This professional but intimate production features well-known Galway children's entertainer Miquel Barcelo of The Troubador Mules as Elfie. The show takes place in the cosy surrounds of the Hazelroom in Brigit's Garden.
This is a great value Santa experience at only €15 per child/adult. Under 2’s are free if they sit on an adult lap for the Show. Brigit’s Garden members will receive a 10% discount. Please phone 091 550905 for the membership code.
Pre-booking of tickets is advised as shows tend to sell out quickly. Please note when booking, a 12.30pm ticket will see the Santa & Elfie show begin at 2pm. A 2.00pm ticket will see the show begin at 3.30pm and a 3.30pm ticket, will see the show will begin at 5pm. This is to allow 1.5 hours in advance of the show to enjoy the Christmas activities.
|Ticket Time||Santa & Elfie Show Time|
|12.30pm||Show begins at 2.00pm|
|2.00pm||Show begins at 3.30pm|
|3.30pm||Show begins at 5.00pm|
Brigit's Garden is not-for-profit and a recognised charity
and all proceeds go to support the project.
Christmas starts today. I am completely in awe of the whole experience. Keep up good work and will recommend to friends so they should come too. Will be back.
This is our third year coming and we will be back again. Great experience….Santa & Elfie are great.
The most magical experience in every way. Please continue to do what you do so very well! Thank you for a super time.
The show was outstanding. Best we’ve ever seen! All was brilliant!
Special Events Terms and Conditions
1. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests, Brigit’s Garden Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission.
2. We reserve the right to refuse admission without a valid ticket. We only accept tickets issued online or from official ticket sales offices. Brigit’s Garden members must bring their valid membership card for presentation on entry if availing of the member’s discounts.
3. Ticket are non-refundable. There will be no refunds for tickets other than in the cancellation of the event. In the event of cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
4. Brigit’s Garden do not offer a refund on unused tickets due to adverse weather conditions.
5. Brigit’s Garden free admission passes are not valid for special events.
7. We will not be held responsible for any aspect of incorrect selection of tickets by the customer including, but not limited to, event, day and / or time of performance, ticket quantity, ticket type, seating assigned and ticket delivery method.
8. The customer is wholly responsible for ensuring that all aspects of their ticket order are correct. When purchasing, please take your time and make sure you are selecting the correct tickets. Before confirming the purchase, please review all the ticket information displayed which is based on the choices you made and ensure these are fully correct. We are unable to provide for transfer of tickets to a new date after purchase is completed.
9. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk. Brigit’s Garden Ltd. will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
10. As a condition of sale, the Adult ticket holder understands that there will be some media present as well as authorised Brigit’s Garden photographers who will be taking some film and photographs for promotional purposes. Brigit’s Garden will ensure if this results in close up shots of children permission will be sought by their Parent/Guardian before use.
These Terms and Conditions while extensive are subject to change.